Why Use an ABR?
- Respond honestly and accurately to all question
- Search all available properties - listed, for-sale-by-owner, foreclosures and new construction - for homes appropriate to the buyer's needs and wants
- Show suitable homes, specifying strengths and weaknesses
- Provide guidance on best property value
- Advise on local requirements for professional property inspection and warranties
- Provide information and estimates for any services requested
- Arrange for property inspection
- Confirm that needed corrections or repairs to the property have been completed
- Research and analyze comparative financial data on neighboring properties
- Offer broker opinions on value of properties under consideration
- Analyze mortgage loan terms from multiple lenders and advise on the most favorable
- Consult on appropriate offers to purchase
- Submit offers promptly
- Consult on counteroffers
- Assist in choosing the closing authority
- Review HUD-1 settlement statement for accuracy
- Retain strict confidentiality in every aspect of the transaction
- BEST OF ALL, you get all of this for absolutely FREE!
Please contact us for more information on having an Accredited Buyer's Agent represent you. How can we help? Are you a Seller? Are you a Buyer? Just curious about the Charlotte Metropolitan market? Please check out these resources:
What’s Your Home Worth?
Selling Your Home?